NOTE: The methods and rates shown below are estimates only. The actual rate will be calculated for the shipping methods available at checkout.
Your order will be shipped from one of our three warehouses in the United States. Our automated fulfillment system sends delivery orders to our warehouse so that verified orders ship within 24 hours of purchase.
Orders addressed for delivery outside of the United States may require payment of duties or taxes before being delivered. In all cases, payment of these amounts is the sole responsibility of the receiver. Any questions you may have regarding these amounts should be directed to import/export authorities in your area.
Orders are shipped using UPS or USPS, depending on size or package or weight, or class of service you select at the time of purchase. "Standard" shipping of orders under 5lbs will be delivered by USPS; orders over 5lbs will be delivered by UPS. Shipping by UPS Ground or other UPS options will be handled by UPS. In some instances, depending on agreements in place between UPS and USPS, a combination of services may be provided, e.g. UPS may be responsible for delivery, however by inter-carrier agreement, USPS may be responsible for final delivery to you once your package arrives in your local area.
Deliveries to P.O. Boxes or Flex Delivery etc.
Except for low value, low weight deliveries carried out by USPS in the continental U.S. deliveries may not be available to P.O. Boxes or Flex Delivery addressing. You should be prepared to provide a street address or residential address at which your delivery can be made United States
All shipping charges are subject to verification by the carrier once packages are received by carriers
Standard Shipping Charges:
- USPS Flat rates apply to packages under 1 pound starting at $6.99
- Over 1lb, shipping charges are based on weight and start at $9.99
- Shipments valued over $250 are delivered by UPS, with rates based on UPS Ground Rates schedules.
- UPS shipping fees are subject to a $5.45 fee for packaging and handling. Any discounts or incentives available to us from time to time are passed directly on to our customers.
Estimated Shipping Transit Times:
Transit time calculations begin after the following:
- Add 1 business day for order processing
- Add 1 business day for orders placed and confirmed after 12:00 noon (our cutoff)
- Add 2 days if your order is placed after cutoff on a Friday
- Add 1 day if your order is placed after cutoff on a Friday before a long weekend
- Add 1 day for state or federal holidays occurring during your transit time calculation.
- Add 2 days if deliveries are not made on weekends by either UPS or USPS
- And now you can add the estimated shipping times below:
- Standard Shipping: 3-7 Business Days
- UPS Ground: 1-5 Business Days
- Express UPS 2nd Day: 2-Business Days
- International Express: UPS 3-5 Business Days
NOTE the repeated use of the words "Business Days" <- Very Important
International Shipping is carried out by UPS with final delivery by local service if UPS is not available in your area. Shipping rates are calculated by UPS in real time, with discounts or allowances available passed on to our customers from time to time.
Customs and Brokerage Fees:
Customs inspections and brokerage may delay the delivery of shipments from the US into international locations
Customs and importation agencies of other countries may charge importation fees, taxes and other charges for international shipments. Your local government agencies have the sole responsibility and discretion for assessing the amount of any charges or taxes and may require payment in full before releasing any deliveries to the intended recipients. Payment of any amounts assessed is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
Due to the variation in taxation and import policies and procedures, the KinkyToy.Store cannot advise on the likelihood or amounts that assessed on the importation of your purchases. The KinkyToy.Store is not therefore responsible for payment of these amounts.